Hudson has been on the cutting edge for more than 135 years. In 1881, we made sails for tall ships that docked along the Hudson River.
Today, we use sophisticated computer technology to custom design awnings and canopies for the nation’s finest homes and businesses. And we still do business the old fashioned way: We listen to our clients.
They tell us they want:
- weather-resistant fabrics in a wide range of colors
- sturdy aluminum-coated and stainless steel frames
- dramatic lighting effects
- graphics and logos that get noticed
- professional installation
- architectural steel tube and extruded aluminum frames
- recyclable fabrics
They also say they need to keep their awnings and canopies looking as good as the day they were installed. That’s why we created Hudson, a division that provides customers with:
- expert cleaning and maintenance
- seasonal rehangs and take-downs
- emergency repairs
Hudson‘s professional sales staff, designers, architect, engineer, fabricators, welders and installers make sure our customers get everything they ask for—on time and at a reasonable price.
We’re proud of our certifications. Our management team holds prestigious certifications as Master Fabric Craftsman and Industrial Fabric Manager from the Industrial Fabric Association International, the largest trade association in the industry.
No wonder Hudson has won awards from the New Jersey Restaurant Association, the Industrial Fabric Association International, and the New Jersey Society of Architects and the Forbes Enterprise Award for outstanding small businesses.